Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Another Everyday Cosplay - Star Wars Style!

As a fan of the original (and some of the newer ones) Star Wars saga, I decided to try my hand at what an everyday cosplay would look like for it. This wasn't one of the Padme Amidala looks, though her queenly styles have always been a favorite for me. Nope, went a little on the plainer end for this one. 

Brown boots for the dusty desert travels. Grey leggings for comfort and ease. You can't see it, but I'm wearing a long white tank top with a tan tee over it. This is just because I like something covering my rear when I wear leggings. But the color scheme also matches the outfits you'd find on somewhere like Tatooine. Even in the hottest areas, you want to cover up more, so a dark cloak was added.
For me, it was chilly again today with light sprinklings. So yes, covering up a little more. Finally, there is the hair and accessory. I only used one this time. The bracelet that my mom had sent me when I was planning to go to the symphony. It is the Tracking Beacon (Homing Beacon in the movie) one you can find on Amazon. Rey and General Leia Organa Solo had them.
I love it! Simple, yet adds the perfect touch. Going with simple, I did 4 braids and styled them as you see. If I do something more along the Queen Amidala look, I'm sure it will be quite a bit more sophisticated. I used to love trying to do my hair in ways that would come closer to mimicking hers. 

Well, that ends this version of my cosplay in everyday style. Until next time! In the meantime, why not tell me who you would love to dress as, or perhaps you have an idea of who I should try? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment