Thursday, November 4, 2021

Men's Grooming Gift Ideas!

Christmas is around the corner. And with that, comes the stress of shopping. For me, shopping for men can be the most difficult. But fear not! I have some ideas I think you will like. Check them out and let me know what you think! 

*Disclaimer: I was sent this product free of charge in exchange for writing the review and sharing it with you guys. I was not otherwise paid or endorsed. All opinions are my own or my husbands.*

Now that you have seen why we love this brand, why don't you look into getting something special for the men in your life? You can save 20% automatically by going to https://www.manscaped.com/gifting. They have quite the variety of products to choose from. 

Like these:

1. The Lawn Mower 4.0 by MANSCAPED
The fourth generation groin and body trimmer features cutting-edge ceramic blades to reduce grooming accidents thanks to their advanced SkinSafe technology.


2. The Weed Whacker by MANSCAPED
Proprietary SkinSafe technology helps reduce nicks, snags, and tugs.

Fits nicely in our bathroom drawers!
Stocking Stuffers by MANSCAPED
1. Refined Cologne by MANSCAPED
A clean and fresh scent designed for the refined gentleman

2. Shears 2.0. by MANSCAPED
Luxury 4-piece nail kit featuring tempered stainless steel tools including:

3. Foot Duster foot deodorant
Say goodbye to stinky foot funk with the Foot Duster deodorant spray

What do you think? Worth a shot? Leave me a comment below! Love hearing from you all! 

2 comments: