Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Play Time with Spin Master RC!

I have always loved playing with RC toys. Something about them spinning and rolling without having to move more than my fingers. And I know for a fact that I'm not alone in this. While working a few years back, I had a manager who set a goal. Once it was met, he allowed employees to race 2 RC vehicles through the store (after hours, of course). That was an exciting several hours, looking forward to playing with toy cars! As a Mom, I now have the pleasure of sharing that joy with my kiddos. These toys have evolved in some ways, but are basically the same that I had. 

*Disclaimer: I was sent these products to showcase in a Tryazon party. I was not otherwise paid or endorsed. All opinions are my own.*

Spin Master has so much to offer. From board games to toys, we are in love with a lot of the things we have seen from them. Airhogs are just one brand they offer. Monster Jam was a favorite for my siblings and sons. But they have certainly branched out over the years to include some awesome things. 

Airhogs Super Soft Stunt Shot - This one is perfect for my toddler! She wants to play with the big kids, but man, is she rough! With this one, she can't hurt things. However, that being said, the whole family loves this one. It can flip itself back up if it happens to roll to its back. So no worries on getting it stuck. And the power? This little one can truly GO! It is like the new RC cars are on steroids. The stickers that come with it are for the kiddos to decorate it the way they want to.
My daughter lets the truck play with her unicorns.

NinjaBots - I wasn't sure how popular these guys would be. But I am happy to say that we were pleasantly surprised by their action. You program the language, pick their fighting style, and let them battle! They will imitate sounds of being worn out from a long fight and the 'winner' will do a victory song sequence that includes a light show in its eyes. We played them on the table to give them lots of room.

Monster Jam Megalodon Storm - I think this one is a favorite. All terrain wheels, that can go through water, and it has some serious power in its motor. My husband was very impressed by this one. One of the first times we played with it, it actually rolled right over the Airhogs one and kept going as though it was no big thing! 

Extra Info

First off, the trucks themselves charge by USB. We tried plugging them into the computers overnight so that they were ready to roll the next day. But we noticed that this way made for less battery time. So we used our phone wall charger adapter to charge them instead and the battery lasted way longer! (Engineer husband to the rescue!)

We have already seen them on Walmart shelves! So if you are looking for cool toys for Christmas gifts, consider these. You only have about 2 months left to get ready Christmas... 

Remotes for the trucks and the bots themselves take AAA batteries. So far, we haven't had to change them, which means they last long. Great for families! 

Leave me a comment about what you liked most! Did you play with RC cars while growing up?

6 comments:

  1. Oh that is so so cool!!! I would love to get that for myself oh well and my son lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one with the shark body looks cool. I still have some old sesame street toys like this from my youth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! The Ninja Bots look cool! I love all the fun attachments. It's like a modern version of Rock-em, Sock-em.

    ReplyDelete