Thursday, December 29, 2022

Steampunk Every Day!

My everyday cosplay HAS to include Steampunk. While there are several ways I could accomplish such a feat, I have started off simple. I don't want to wear the top hat every time I leave. And some days are too warm for a velvet-ish jacket. But there are other items I like to wear to get into the groove of 'punking while taking in the sights around town. This one was a comfortable option for me.

My mother sent me this amazing skirt that has a corset-like waistband that ties in the front. The slit is high on the side, so I can wear it on warmer days too. I wear my black suede boots. Moving upwards, I am wearing a simple red T-shirt with a simple black vest over it. I'm hoping to expand my vest collection. My 14 year old son also likes them in his dapper look. Makes me so proud! It was a cold day, so I am wearing the long red duster that matches the shirt. I probably should have gone with the grey one that matched the skirt though. I'm also wearing a choker that my mom sent. Steampunk is very much with the Victorian styles. So cameo jewelry is a great addition.

What do you think? What would you change? Another one I have is a white top, black vest, leggings and a velvet-like jacket. 

Do you have a style in the 'Punked range you like? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. You can make more than 1 outfit with these pieces And I had never seen where someone does everyday steampunk Most who dress this way make it look like costumes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love switching it up! I have done other outfits since this post. I'm working on a new post that shows more ways to do every day steampunk.

      Delete