Monday, April 18, 2022

Viking Weekend is This Weekend at Scarborough Renaissance Festival!

This is it, this is the weekend that we go to the Festival! Scarborough has had some amazing things happening each weekend. And this one will be no different. They are also celebrating Wine and Ale, so if that is your thing, this might be the weekend for you. 

I'm tempted to register my husband for the Stein Holding Competition! Winner takes home a commemorative one of their own. 

This Viking and Barbarian theme is all new for them. And I'm so excited that we will be adding to their costumed guests. I have finally finished most of the costumes. My 2 girls are ready and so is my younger son.

My older son just needs his medallion attached to his somehow. My husband is lacking in... about half of his outfit. And I STILL have NOT started mine. *hit head here* 

But I worked on the "weapons" today. We had 3D printed an axe head and a spear head. Can't wait to show you how those turned out! As well as what my husband made for my hair...

They will once again have limited engagement performers: The Accidental Acrobats, Emrys Fleet's the Big Rat Show, and Zilch the Tory Steller. The guest artisans to see this weekend are Bird Marie's Pottery and Dancing Glass Studio. You can check out schedules HERE

I'd love to know if any of you are planning to go! Let me know what weekend interests you the most in the comments below and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Those look good. You all did a great job thinking this through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We love getting this chance to dress up!

      Delete