Sunday, November 14, 2021

The Things I have Learned About Oral Hygeine and Microbiome Rejuvenation Therapy

Dental health is a big deal for me. After all, my mom paid good money on braces (headgear included) during my teen years! I don't want to get dentures for as long as I can hold them off. However, I'm not always up to date on the latest studies. That is why I was completely clueless about what a dental probiotic was. Which is why I was glad to partner with Smile Brilliant again to try out more of their dental products. They have a wide array to choose from. Each one, they back with science to ensure you are getting the best care. For this review, I'll be showing you their dental probiotics. 

I had heard of probiotics before in relation to dietary health. Mostly for gut health. I had never considered the possibility that it might do something good for my dental health as well. I've been doing some reading up on it, and I would have to say that it is best if I just share their layman's term explanation. 

Dental Probiotics & Microbiome Rejuvenation Therapy:

Smile Brilliant's line of cariPRO oral care products are custom-formulated with the latest science and clinical research to support the oral microbiome. Our mission is to improve oral care through real science and innovation.
In addition to offering preventive solutions that maintain health, we are now looking for ways to proactively improve oral health. Like other medical probiotics, such as those for the stomach or skin, dental probiotics shift the balance of the existing bacterial composition (microbiome) toward an increased population of "good bacteria", improving the overall health & fortitude of the area. This is the process of "Microbiome Rejuvenation Therapy".
This proliferation of good bacteria supports dental health in many ways: studies have shown that they reduce plaque, cavities, gum inflammation & the causes of bad breath compared to simply brushing & flossing normally. Oral probiotics also promote microbiome rejuvenation in the surrounding areas (ear, nose & throat) to reduce incidences of ear & sinus infections in particular.
What is a dental probiotic?

It's a chewable tablet containing concentrated amounts of healthy bacteria that can be taken once daily (after brushing, before bed) to support oral and sinus health. For more information on the entire line up of Dental Health products please visit https://www.smilebrilliant.com/#usfamilyguide.

Other things to take into consideration, are the many benefits they have found that come with changing the microbiome:

Easier dental visits - healthier teeth & gum require less dental care

It is the first line of defense for immune support during the cold and flue season

A healthy microbiome - it does not produce the gases we associate with bad breath

Fewer ear infections in children

It is an easy way to support your existing health routine - improved oral health is linked to better overall health. 

Improved gum health

Yearly or seasonal sinus infections caused by allergies or weather changes

This supplement is meant to be affordable, while fortifying long-term oral health beyond (or even without) proper dental care

Helps to keep you with fewer cavities

What are my personal thoughts? 

I loved that they are not chalky in taste. Easy to take after my normal brushing-before-bed routine. I've noticed that they definitely help with what I call my 'dragon breath' in the morning. It is decidedly less strong. Something I appreciate when I wake up next to the love of my life! 

Now to save some money!

Want to invest in you and your families' dental health? Get a discount, just for reading my blog! There are two groups of products to choose from:

Adults are here

Children's are here

Being a blogger with the US Family Guide, means that I can offer some great discounts! This time, you can enjoy 25% off any supply of Dental Probiotics by using the code usfg25 at checkout!

Let me know what you think in the comments below. Do you think this is as beneficial as my post suggests? Why would you be drawn to use it?

2 comments: