Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Rituals Valentine's Day Box is Here! (Review)

Valentine's Day is fast approaching. Gift ideas are abundant out there. It can feel like an explosion of pink and red has taken over the world. Personally, Valentine's Day isn't a holiday I'm big on celebrating. My husband and I refer to it as Singles Awareness Day. That being said, I am all for an excuse to spoil myself with something nice. And what could be better than a Rituals box??

*Disclaimer: I was sent these products for the sole purpose of trying them out, writing reviews and sharing them with my readers. I was not otherwise paid or endorsed. All opinions are strictly my own.*

I love being a member of the Tryazon community of bloggers! You never know what you will get to try. This one came from their TryaBox program. This is the Rituals Sakura box

What is Rituals?

Rituals is a company that produces luxury lifestyle products that are focused on ancient eastern traditions. Their products span home and body use. They are the leading bath and body brand in Europe, encouraging folks to take a moment here and there to smell the roses, as it were. We get so caught up in the daily grind, that we miss the little joys. My favorite is taking a long, warm bath. Some might prefer to light a candle and just bask in the homey scent. Slow down and just breathe once in a while. The human body, mind and soul needs moments of enhanced calm. They have so many amazing products to check out. 

What comes in the Sakura box?

First, let me say that this box itself is a keepsake. It is the perfect gift! Comes with a gift tag too. Inside is a body scrub, shower foam, body cream and hand wash. 

When I first got it, I was getting over sickness. My nose was so messed up, that I couldn't smell. Normally, I'm not a fan of the cherry blossom scent. It is typically too strong for me. Wasn't always, but after having my 3rd child, my preferences changed and the strong cherry blossom would make me sick. So imagine my surprise when I could finally smell it! It was so light, that I thought I hadn't fully recovered yet. I had my husband do a sniff test for me. But we came to the conclusion that it was light and airy. I loved it! 

Feeling luxurious!

Just opening the box is an experience. It is so beautifully put together. I feel pampered from the start. The idea behind the Sakura collection is to celebrate each new day. The Sakura blossom is short-lived, much like our lives. Their beauty is quick. So we should revel in it while we can. Enjoy the new beginnings! 

There is a process to using these products. Or rather, there could be. 4 steps that have been timed at 26 minutes total. You start with the cleanse, using the Foaming Shower Gel.

Doesn't take much. Once your skin is clean, you want to exfoliate with the Body Scrub. This one is done about twice a week to remove deeper impurities to keep your skin silky smooth. After these two, you need to nourish the skin. That is where the Body Cream comes in. Massage it in. My husband likes to quote a movie phrase of, "Get in nice and deep like." The final phase wasn't included in the box, but looks like a worthy addition - Hair & Body Mist. This mist can be used on your skin, hair, linens or other textiles to keep the freshness ever close. Instead, they included the Hand Soap. With all the handwashing we are doing these days, this is a huge bonus to have around! My husband even put some of the body cream on his chapped hands. Between winter and his job, his hands are often like sandpaper. He was impressed by the lack of oiliness that most creams have and the smoothness his hands had afterwards. 

Perfect time to buy!

They are having a huge sale right now. I even saw something 60% off. So if you want to grab a gift or two, now is your best time. Check HERE.

My final thoughts are...

This is a perfect gift for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, birthdays - or just to celebrate a special woman in your life. I loved trying these out. The feel of my skin afterwards. Everything! With so much being closed, it was like having a pampering day in the comfort of my own home. That is what Rituals is all about to me.

10 comments:

  1. this sounds divine! One of my resolutions for this year is to pamper myself ocassionally, which I have not done in years, so this box might be exactly what I have been looking for - thanks for the idea. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super like gift boxes, they are the best!!! Amazing gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to forward this post to my husband. You did a great job reviewing the box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an amazing product from the review. I just wish they had a better brand name for it. I mean, there are so many beautiful and exciting names they could have picked. That's just me though. Nice review by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love gift boxes, they are kind of surprise!!! Great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete