Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Labor Day Adventures

I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day with those they love! I know I did. We took the kids to our favorite park, Converse City Park.
They have made some additions to the expansive park that make it more fun for the medium-sized kids.
Even my husband and I joined in the play.

So glad I had my Nexcare bandages with us. It seemed to be a day for everyone to have need of them at the park.
Even with temperatures being around only 90 degrees, we found ourselves running out of water and overheating. So we made a run to the store on the way home to get stuff to grill and ice cream to make milkshakes with.
It was a beautiful day that had the kids ready to sleep by 7! Which was good since they had school the following morning. It is days like this when I feel truly blessed. No matter what happens in my life. I am reminded that we have so much to grateful for. So much to enjoy. I hope you can find something every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment