Saturday, April 1, 2023

Introducing P.Lushes Pets Gem Star Collection!

What girl doesn't love a plush, or two... or several? But what if they could match our outfits? What if there were new ones to create a collection of? What if they came in the various birthstones variety? Would that be something that interested you? If you said yes, then I want you to follow along as I share our fun party that we hosted through Tryazon, showcasing P.Lushes Pets! 

*Disclaimer: I was sent this party pack through my affiliation with Tryazon, in exchange for hosting a party. I was not otherwise paid or endorsed. All opinions are my own or that of my guests.*

P.Lushes are so adorable! The first time I had heard of them was when I applied to host a party with Tryazon. Cute little bundles that can match your outfit with chic designs. Some are even special editions to imitate a specific designers style. They are the only fashion-inspired plush collectibles.

They are put out by Spin Master. That name should be pretty familiar to you if you have been reading my reviews for a while now. They make all kinds of toys and games that my family has loved. 

For this party, we were sent the latest in the craze - Gem Stars. These celebrate birthday months. As soon as my daughters heard we were chosen, they wanted to plan out the details. My oldest decided a banner needed to be made. 

The guest list included new friends we made!  

Once I knew we were chosen, I set about planning. I found these great VIP ticket printables for the invitations. We invited other homeschool friends from our church. 

Originally, I had thought a night party with a movie would work best. But with my husbands schedule change, I decided on a day time get-together. Light snacks, and a photo booth, would be all I planned for the party. Why so little? I have learned that when you get kids together, they are less interested in scheduled activities and more desirous of free play! So that is what I gave them.  

I made cupcakes for our party that had unicorn and panda chocolates on top. The kids LOVED them!  

What are the thoughts my guests had?

Eleni Key, the lion, was a very popular favorite. The fact that there were so many different animals included in these plush characters was something the parents thought was great. It isn't your standard kitties, dogs, and bears! They really appreciated that things get shaken up with more variety. 

They were confused, as I had been, by the change in the birthstones. Any of us older than 25, remember June being pearl. And December being aquamarine. Little changes in which stone represents which month had us older parents wondering why. But we decided to just think they were cute despite the months they represented.

Where can you find yours? 

Amazon has them. 

 So does Gund

   And let us not forget to include Claire's

Prices vary as does the selections still available. One parent at the party was delighted to find Ella Lphante, the adorable elephant. So check around between them to find the ones you want at the prices you are looking for.  

Better yet, here is a discount code for you! Use code: PLUSHES for a 25% discount for P.Lushes only on Gund.com valid from 4/10-5/10/2023. 

 What collections are there so far? 

If you like collecting adorable things, there are multiple sets out so far. You have seen the Gem Stars. These are for birth months. Rosie Ross was my favorite! But there are also the Jet Setters.  Lin LeBleu is so chic. Before that, we have the Secret Garden collection. The Anna Dolce Puppy was the one I had wanted from that set. There are also the Runway Series.

These are my girls' and I favorite ones! Which ones were your favorite? And what do you think of the collection as a whole? I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment