Saturday, April 16, 2022

Sliding Into Summer Fun With a Bestway Slide'n'Glide!

I have always loved the fun things you can do during summer that you can't do any time else during the year. Especially water fun! 

*Disclaimer: I was sent this product free of charge in exchange for hosting a party and sharing my honest review. All opinions are strictly my own. I was not otherwise paid or endorsed.*

I was given the opportunity to test out Bestway's Slide'n'Glide water slide! Do you remember having a slip'n'slide? My parents laid out the tarp. I still laugh when I think back to sliding across it and hoping I wouldn't hit a root or rock (which I sometimes did). Or how about adding a little dish soap to make it even slicker? 

Well, they have gotten fancier since those days. Bestway has created quite the fun one. Simply hooking up the hose and letting the kids have fun is all it takes. 

Sadly, I wasn't able to have the party yet. There have been flu and weather issues every time we try to plan it out. But soon, we will be gathering up the kids and getting together. I promise there will be a lot more information and photos once we do that! 

What is the best thing you like about this? What might prevent you from wanting one of your own? 

2 comments:

  1. Good thing summer is more than a day. You can have lots of parties with it. When I was young my dad would get a piece of plastic and some dish liquid with the hose and we would spend hours playing. These are so much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get to use it! And share it with others.

      Delete