Monday, July 26, 2021

Sparking Artistic Creativity With Blingle Bands!

My daughter loves to get creative. Whether it is in painting, jewelry making or even in fixing herself a meal, this girl makes me proud with not being afraid to try something new! Which brings me to my latest blog post. 

*Disclaimer: I was sent this product for free in exchange for letting my daughter test it out and then telling you what we thought of it! I was not otherwise paid or endorsed. All opinions are strictly my own.*

I had never heard of Blingle Bands before. They come from Moose Toys. Of course, the moment I removed it from its shipping package, my daughter was reaching and wanting to give it a try! I had that moment of feeling something like this... 

I told her I needed to get some product photos done first and she would need to wait just a little while longer. After all, Influenster is the medium that allowed me to get one for her, so they will need photos in return. 

I was amazed at how simple, yet complex it was. How can that be? First off, everything is neat and ordered. The process to put the pieces on is simple. The creations that you can design? That can be as complex as you want it to be! In my 8 year old daughters hands, it was a breeze. She created the first bracelet with me in mind. (Of course!) I loved the design she came up with. One way it is M for Mom. Flip it over, it is W for Wonder Woman. My daughter knows me so well, it's a little scary, but absolutely thrilling at the same time. 

Once your band part has been glamorized, you tie on the strings with beads for decorations and finish it with nifty pieces that will allow you to adjust the bracelet and keep the beads from falling off. 


I am quite proud of her. She is in the process of making another one already, but this time with an intensely detailed design. 

I don't know who out there has birthdays or has already starting planning and purchasing for Christmas (like me), but this is a perfect idea for creative ladies of ages 7 and up. This one that I received is the Starter Pod. It runs for $9.99. You can also choose the Bestie pack which is perfect for 2 friends getting together and blinging out ($4.99). Or go for what I like to see as the sleepover or party favor pack - Blingle Bands Deluxe 8 Band Studio! ($19.99) Whichever way you go, you are sure to hear some happy exclamations from the girly girls in your life. I know I did! Let me know what you think about these in the comments below. I love hearing from you all.

2 comments: