Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Bath Time Fun!

Have you ever heard that throwing some glow sticks in the bath and letting the kids bathe in the dark could be fun? Well, I have. And we have tried it! My 5 year old thought it was awesome. But glow sticks are a one-time deal. Short-lived fun. I wanted to make it a little longer-lasting. And thanks to a company that had something fun to try out - we have a solution! 

*Disclaimer: I was sent this product in exchange for a review. I was not otherwise paid or endorsed. All opinions are strictly my own.*

I was contacted about doing a review on some LED underwater lights! Of course I said yes. I mean, I knew we were moving, but let's face it - I can always make some time for fun! 

They are on Amazon. You can get free shipping on them if you have Prime or even if you buy other qualifying items that give the free shipping option. So that is my first bonus. I don't have Prime, but I like to wait and order multiple things at once for the free shipping. Only when I know there are things I need to get! 

Bonus number two - this thing works underwater! You can light up a pool, the tub, a sink! Whatever you want to add a small light to. It would work as a nightlight in the bathroom sink. My daughters like taking baths in the dark with it hanging in the tub. If we do ever get a pool, I'm setting up these lights for fun night swimming! 

Next good thing that I like about it is the remote option. With a click of the remote, I can easily switch between the options of how it lights up. 

Then there are the suction cups. They hold pretty well. Easily slide them into place. There was also a spare one in case I needed it. 

Lastly, is the charging function. I can plug it in for charging using the USB cord that came with it. So if I'm working, I can plug it in the laptop and have it ready when I'm taking my evening bath. Just don't forget to put the waterproof plug back in to keep the water out of the inner workings. 

And that is it! Awesome? Or not so much? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting concept. Especially when we are living in a time when the power companies are doing rolling black outs to save the unprepared grids. Didn't know these products were out there. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very right! They come in handy for so many reasons.

      Delete