Monday, September 14, 2020

FAST Follow Up Party

 We have been using Nisim FAST for about six weeks now. I distributed the products and we had online parties for it. You can check out my initial party post HERE

*Disclaimer: I was sent these products to share with others, host a party, and share my personal review. I was not otherwise paid or endorsed.*

My personal experience with FAST was great. I used it alternately with my normal shampoo as I would any other. I loved how soft my hair became with using it. I didn't like that it is so difficult to get the conditioner out. You have to squeeze pretty hard. But it is was thick and always made my hair easy to brush out afterwards. I have thick, long hair - so this is a huge plus for me! I was a little sad to see that I'm among those that didn't show growth. But the healthier feel definitely makes up for that!

The following opinions comes from my party guests. Their thoughts, how often they used it and the results. It really shows how different people have different outcomes.

Rebekah - She said it dried her hair out. She used about 4 times a week, or every other day. Her set of shampoo and conditioner lasted over 6 weeks. She had about a two inched of growth, going from 8 to 10. 
Rachel - Her opinion was that it made her hair very oily. Her hair grew a half an inch though.
Nana - Products did not feel any different than her normal ones. Her hair grew a half inch in the 6 week period. She did have 2 complaints, however: 

1. The smell bothered her. She said it smelled "weedy" to her and she didn't like it. 

2. The conditioner was too difficult to get out of the bottle. But it is thick, which she liked. Just needs a better delivery system.

 
 Robin - No change in her length. She used it just like regular shampoo, every 2-3 days. She liked the light scent. It didn't bother her allergies. 
Drea - The conditioner was too difficult to get out. She was not a fan of the smell either. But she did like how manageable her hair was when she used it. She would switch between the FAST and her normal brand. The day she used FAST, her hair felt dryer, but when she swapped, her hair was incredibly softer. It was easy to style! And her hair did grow more than normal (which was surprising to her). She went from 7.5 to 9 inches!

 
Mel - The smell wasn't to her liking either. She said it reminded her of her Grandfather's smell. So more on the manly side. She would have enjoyed it more if she had a different scent to it.

Janeene - She enjoyed the smell of her hair, post-washing. She felt like she was leaving a salon. The conditioner was difficult to get out the bottle. Didn't have much growth though.

Kristina - She had an inch worth of growth in the 6 weeks of trying it. She didn't have a problem with the conditioner bottle, but the smell wasn't for her either. Too manly. 
 
Condensing the opinions...

Over all, I think the consensus is that everyone's hair reacts differently, just like with any other products. We would all like to see the conditioner in a container that allows it to come out easier. Maybe pump action or just a bigger hole in the lid. Other scents - options for the ladies would make it more appealing. 

Time to save!

If you want to order some to try for yourself, use the code TRYAZON at checkout for a discount!

10 comments:

  1. This is a good product. I think, there are more good reviews than bad ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that there were more parties like this. It looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing parties like this! Another coming up.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, I've never heard of this. Also online parties sound so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I'd love to try it! I don't have much luck in dyeing my hair. Maybe this product will be my lucky charm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you had more than 1 test person for this. Good info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I think it makes it easier for people to see different types and their results.

      Delete