Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Growing Hair the FAST Way! (Discount included)

Time for another party through my association with Tryazon! This time, it comes in two parts. And it is hosted by Nisim.
*Disclaimer: I was sent this party pack for the sole purpose of hosting two parties and sharing reviews of the products with other participants. I was not otherwise paid or endorsed. All opinions are mine and my party guests alone.*

Everyone has moments in their life when they wish their hair would grow faster. Whether you got a bad hairdresser who butchered it too short or you got it cut, but within a week or two you wish it were long again. Whatever the reason, you start trying to will it to grow faster. Or you look for things you can use that will enable just that. I used biotin in the past. It is a supplement you can get in the vitamin section at local grocers or supplement shops. It also helps nails grow, however. I'd take it, if I can ever remember to. You know what I don't forget to do? Wash my hair. And wouldn't it be so easy and amazing if all I have to do to get my hair to grow faster is wash it? Well, I may have just such an option.
What is it?

Nisim came out with Fast. It is a shampoo and conditioner duo that is designed to speed up the growth process. Even better is that it comes without the addition of sulfates. They also have the hair masque which is more like a side conditioner you can choose to use. It is recommended for those with dryer or damaged hair.
How does it work?

You wash your hair as though it were your normal products. That is it! Perfect for those who don't have time for adding to their daily routines. It is packed with nutrients that promote healthier hair growth without sulfates and parabens. Your hair is nurished safely, causing it to grow faster, naturally.
What are the initial thoughts?

My initial "party" was to contact my guests as a group and let them know what my party was about, who my sponsors were and to make sure they each received products to try. Each pack came with shampoo and conditioner. Each of those are enough to last 4-6 weeks. After that time, we will reconvene and remeasure our hair. I was given 3 shirts to help us measure with. Sadly, not everyone could fit the sizes they came in, so we improvised a bit. But this will allow us to keep track of how well our hair grows out. And at the next party, I'll be handing out prizes.
So far, I have only heard from one guest.
Robin's response to her first wash was, "I used it this morning. It has a mild scent, which I like. The conditioner made my hair real smooth."
I'd have to agree with her on this. I've been using it for a week now and have noticed a difference in the soft texture my hair has taken on. I also like the mild scent. It is great for those who have allergies or are more sensitive to smells. I think of it as being more universal in that aspect. I also love the detangler in it. I have been brushing my hair way easier than ever before!
Andrea and Kristina both thought the scent was odd. They thought it seemed "medicated" and would have preferred something more feminine.

Here is what we started with!

As you will see, most of us have longer hair already. I know for sure that I'm not done growing mine out though. I can't wait to see how long it will get in the next several weeks. I'll have another post at that time. So keep watching the blog!
It is all about the hair! Even if you don't want to grow your hair faster, they have other products available. So be sure to check them out and let me know what you think! If you want to order some to try for yourself, use the code TRYAZON at checkout for a discount!

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see results from everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good review for the product. Can't wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ths really looks good but I would love to see the results and I hope they are good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...okay. Since y'all still trying, let's keep our fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Review is coming next week to show the final results :)

      Delete