Monday, October 22, 2018

The Car Seat Key Gets This Momma's Approval!

How many times have you bent back or broken a nail on your child's car seat button? Do you have arthritis in your hands that makes it difficult to push that button in? Or does doing so just make your fingers sore? All of the above are true for this Mom. And I have 4 kids. My youngest is about to be 2 years old. She has a toddler car seat. I get that they are supposed to be child proof to keep them in securely. And I appreciate that. But wow! Getting that button pushed can be difficult. Especially when your kid spills things over it. Ever get one of those things stuck before from stickiness? I have. It was a nightmare. Try though I did, I could never get it completely cleaned out and it never worked smoothly again. Which is where the Car Seat Key would have been a priceless gadget to have!
*Disclaimer: I was chosen through my association with US Family Guide to work with namra in writing this review in exchange for the products they sent. I was not otherwise paid or endorsed. The opinions within are strictly my own.*

What makes it worth having? 

Now that that is passed, let us look into this awesome little gadget that does wonders! It is designed to assist you in a quick motion to pop open that red button that keeps the baby locked and secured in the car seat. They come in various colors (how stylish!) and clip on to your key ring or bag with the nifty clip that is attached. I decided to keep the teal one. It's so pretty! I'm going to be giving away the black one soon. Best of all, these have been tested with every car seat on the market, so you can be assured that it will work with yours. They fit nicely, even in smaller bags or you can hang it on the side.
Time for some great savings! 

They offer free shipping throughout the US as well as bulk discounts. Save big with The Car Seat Key.
Buy (2) Save $4.00 Buy (3) Save $9.00 Buy (4) Save $14.00 Buy (5) Save $19.00 Discount is automatically applied at checkout!
Coupon Link Here


So if you know someone with kids still in car seats, this is the perfect time to buy them a great gift! Parents, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles - anyone who carries young children in their vehicles can benefit from this tool. They would be a great addition to the gift basket, bundle or diaper cake design! They sell for $14.99 each unless you bundle and save!

Let me know what you think about it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment