Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Time to start Christmas shopping with Groupon!

I'm on a roll trying to create my Christmas shopping list. Between my family and my husbands family, we are having to get for a lot of people. Especially, since the family grew larger this year!
One of the best go-to's for me, is Amazon! There are all kinds of amazing deals. My in-laws even have Wishlists set up, so that I know ahead of time what they like or need. I set up lists for each of our family members for them. All year long, I add to those lists and refer family back to them. After all, how easy it is for me to think of a great gift idea, but then I forget the minute I'm asked what they need! And that list won't be just for Christmas. They are good for birthdays as well. 

On top of the deals you can score without a special promotion, now I'm finding out that there are Groupon Coupons! A friend of mine recently tuned me in to Groupon. I'd heard about it, but never thought it worth my time. Let's face it, I don't often go places or to events. And that is what I thought Groupon was for. Now I know, its deals span far more than that! My association with the US Family Guide turned me towards it as well.
This whole time, I had no idea of the potential that Groupon holds. There are coupons for Amazon, among a multitude of other merchants. Brands that I personally have an interest in would be Shutterfly and Lego, for a start. However, Amazon is my primary interest.
Click the link above or right here, to see the updated coupons they have to offer for Amazon. I'm looking at the Free Shipping, 70% off, and 50% off ones. I don't have Prime, so saving with coupons and deals, and especially to get free shipping - its the icing on my cake! They have so many items you can clip coupons for and use as you order. Lots of the items they have listed are things you use daily. I know that our family with 4 kids, needs every extra penny we can pitch!

So take yourself over to Groupon! You owe it to your wallet to save a little extra. And let me know what you think of it. What merchant excites you most on there?

4 comments:

  1. Love, love Groupon website! Use them often especially for trips. We are in dc and used a tons of them for tours. Great prices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had known about them sooner!

      Delete
  2. I didn't know Amazon had coupons. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete