Wednesday, October 21, 2015

America's Incredible Pizza Company review


We recently went back to America's Incredible Pizza Company to do a review for them through the US Family Guide. If you are around San Antonio, this place can offer lots of fun and a tasty buffet of pizza, soups, pasta, tacos, nachos, desserts, and salads. I love the set up. Its like a 50's theme with the time period music to boot. Really family-friendly dining experience. 

I still think they shouldn't have the dessert bar at the front... its rather backwards. Salads at the back... Yeah. Anyhow, food is good. Their dessert choices are limited and I didn't bother, but the kids loved the ice cream machine. Pizzas were good and there were several types to choose from for all your picky eaters. I loved making myself nachos and salads too. Plenty to pick from there. 


The game room is rather large.

They have laser tag too, but I didn't think my kindergarten-aged kids would do well in there. Other things like bumper cars are there and fun.
They have a little kids area with games and rides that are geared towards their speeds. 



There are so many prizes to choose from.

And I like the fact that they carry some that are Christian themed. 
Keep a lookout as they usually have deals and bundles that save you money. They host events as well.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a cool place to bring the kids. Maybe you should put in a map showing were in San Antonio it is. That's a big city.

    ReplyDelete