Sunday, May 17, 2015

The end is near

My vacation is coming to a close. I've gotten time with friends and family. My great grandmother being one of the most important ones.
We made memories.
We made Takayoki (sp?) that was certainly interesting.... My 2 1/2 year old sister showed us how to start my dads motorcycle. 
Celebrated my brothers 14 year old birthday. 
Hung out with one of the greatest nerds this world will ever know.
 Enjoyed places both new and old.
Sadly, tomorrow afternoon we will again board the mini van and make the long drive back home. Part of me wishes the trip never ends. The other part of me will happily embrace that regular routine I had. And my bed... And I'll be taking along lotion until my sunburn turns tan! But what are vacations for anyhow? If not to have fun and make memories of all kinds. 

4 comments:

  1. So glad y'all came over to my house to celebrate my birthday this year! I told Artie - go surprise Emily - he got so excited and gave it to you right away haha! Hope we made you great night! So happy that I got to talk to you in person more this time I'm glad all men left us alone haha! Can't wait to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun and I enjoyed it a great deal! Can't wait to see you guys here and I can't wait to go back to Florida again :)

      Delete
  2. Florida folks miss you like crazy! Think about moving back in October??? :) Can't wait to give a lot of hugs again hope I didn't drive you crazy lol!

    ReplyDelete