Saturday, November 22, 2014

Mrs. Cavanaugh's Candies review via US Family Guide

I was recently chosen to write a review after trying some of Mrs. Cavanaugh's fine chocolates.
I was sent an assortment one pound pack and a few of the bars to base my review on.
The Mindy Mint bar is 1.8 ounces or fine milk chocolate truffle.
                It had to be my favorite out of everything I received. 
It's smooth, with a beautiful amount of mint to balance it out.The sample box contained truffles of orange creme, raspberry, caramel, and even some with pecans among other flavors.
Sorry I didn't get a picture before digging in... but I couldn't help myself!
Each one was creamy and a delight to the palette. The white chocolate Trinidad was a mix of nuts and caramel, covered in white chocolate. I'm not often a fan of chocolate having nuts mixed in, but these chocolates were fantastic! They are creamy and rich in flavor. The pecans or nuts in each one are mixed well enough to make the amazing blend. My only complaint would be not having a better guide to know what was in each truffle. I like being surprised from time to time, but I don't like all the flavors. Coconut wouldn't have been a pleasant taste to me. Knowing what each one was would have made my selections easier. The picture guide included in the box wasn't as helpful as it could've been.
This is perfect for sharing with friends, whether at a party or just because.
There is no trans fat, preservatives, or hydrogenated oils in these chocolates. I'm also happy to say they are made right here in the United States. You aren't just eating healthier, but you are boosting our nations economy.
Go to http://www.mrscavanaughs.com/  to checkout what they have to offer. Christmas is right around the corner. Parties, incoming visitors, and gifts to give all come to mind with such a sweet treat! You can create a box or pick something already designed.
You can also get free gift wrap added!

No comments:

Post a Comment