Sunday, April 13, 2014

Lego!

Everyone should know how I enjoy building Lego sets. I reviewed the Pleygo service, which I still think is awesome. But I know that some people would rather buy them to own and display. Or... you could be like me and need that one part to complete a set and not want to buy another full set just to get it. If you are local, and in need of Lego anything (just about), there is a place to go besides the Lego store at the mall. San Antonio Plastic Bricks, Inc. is a local store front. It is a family owned company that has been growing over the past 2+ years and I must say, quite amazing. The owner, Ron, buys and sells in Lego kits (sets), parts, mini figures, manuals... list goes on. If you have some to sell, stop by and see him. He even has custom mini figures that are really well done.
I'm hoping to finish my own project after making a stop by his store...
For those who aren't local, but still interested - fear not! There is hope for you through the wonderful, World Wide Web. He sells via Brick Link, eBay, Amazon.
And keep up with what's going on through the
Facebook page.

Alisa, I hope Artie enjoys the video! Thanks for being such a strong supporter of my blog and yes, I'm going to get your kids hooked on Lego!!! 8-)



***I was not endorsed, asked or otherwise coerced into writing this post. Everything I have said is based on my own knowledge and opinion of what I have seen for myself. Your opinion might differ.***

4 comments:

  1. Artie asked me to go your house to see it. He was smiling at your video. He wants me to make one for him. LOL! Edward loved the door he laughed when you open the door too funny hahaha
    I love your blog! Your background looks so much better then before :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I wish we lived closer. He could help me build.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a lot of work! Glad your having fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a lot of work. But I enjoy it. And seeing it finished is always fun.

      Delete