Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A yummy dinner that's easy to make from Alisa

All you need is:
Cheese (any kind you like)
1 package of buttermilk biscuits
and about 1 lb of ground beef
You will need a cup cake pan and stone pan to bake them with.

I put it on 350 degrees.
I put the beef in my stone pan and put it in microwave for about 7 or 8 minutes. 
Then you take it out and put cheese on it. Let it melt on the beef while you put the 8 buttermilk biscuits into the cupcake pan. I used a brownie pan and split the biscuit dough so that I had tops and bottoms. 
I put the beef with cheese onto the buttermilk biscuits and then I cover it with the the biscuits I had separated. 
Put it in the oven for about 10 mins or until it turns a golden brown. 
My kids love them.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That is great! I saw a good one on Doitonadime website. It was delish also when I made it. You start with salsa, black beans, green onions, eggs, and my family like sour cream. You put the beans and salsa in a pan. Put on stove on medium heat. Heat till simmers. Then crack open raw eggs into sections so they are separate onto the top of the bean mixture. Cook till egg whites are done if you like runny eggs. Heat till yolk is done if you want fully cooked. Take off heat. Add chopped onions. Place spoonfulls into bowl capturing an egg per person. Add a dollop of sour cream if desired. You may also add peppers if desired. Eat plain or with tortilla chips. It is easy, quick and meat free but packed with protein! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great! If you send me a picture, I'll post it!

      Delete