Thursday, September 12, 2013

Kashi Sea Salt and Olive Oil Hummus Crisps review


Being a BzzAgent, I recently received a bag of Kashi's new Hummus Crisps. They were Sea Salt and Olive Oil. The taste was great. Though they are a little better with hummus or dip. Light in texture and weight, they are a great snack to take on the go or share with family and friends.
The olive oil taste was surprisingly good, though light. And they aren't very salty. I brought them to work and shared with a coworker who's immediate joy was evident. Try some, or their other flavors and let me know what you think! Kashi does stand for wholesome and tasty.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad they are branching out. These snacks are great. It is hard to find something that tastes good and is good for the family. I am going to get more of this product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I think we are going to see a rise in healthier products across the globe from companies like Kashi and other companies that haven't been. Staying healthy is becoming more than a fad or trend.

      Delete