Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Deflect-o Cubes via Shoplet.com review

I'm sure by now you all know how much of a neat freak, organizer I am. Everything gets a place of its own. I like knowing exactly where to go when I need something. So you can imagine I was pretty excited when Shoplet.com offered me the chance to test out another product they have on their website of office supplies; Deflect-o Cubes.
I decided my office desk needed an organizational makeover. It's where things usually get tossed for me to deal with later.
These Cubes have little rounded indents with clips included so you can clip them together and keep everything stabilized.
You can get multiple kinds. I received the Deflect-o Two Drawer Cube Organizer, Desk Cube with X Dividers, and 2 kinds of Desk Cubes with 4 and no drawer options. I love that they are somewhat clear so you can see what you have but also have a blurred texture that gives some discretion. The open fronts give you quick access to your office supplies. Perfect way to keep organized!
Shoplet now also offers promotional products that you might be interested in. Its things that can personalize your business. #shopletreviews
 
***These items were sent to me free of charge by the Shoplet.com marketing team in order to test and report a review on for my readers. I was not otherwise endorsed and all opinions are strictly my own!***

2 comments:

  1. Cool product. I need to look them up and see if they have something I can use to organize better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have several. I really like Shoplet. There is so much on their website that we use in our home and office.

      Delete