Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Paper Lanterns by Divine-Planet.com review

I love to decorate our home using unique things. Unique and colorful! So I was really excited when I was granted the chance to review 3 paper stars from Divine-Planet.com. They are vibrantly colored and so easy to fold out. It adds a cheery lighting option to any room. Each paper star lantern is hand-made; from the glue, paintings and folding!
I requested the The Fire Star Lamp, Butterfly Star Lamp, and the Hologram Lantern in Silver. The Hologram Lantern in Silver is covered in a holographic shiny material. The light actually reflects off it and catches in a pretty way. It goes in any room!
The Butterfly one I hung above my daughters bed. It's like have a cheery lighted mobile that glitters and catches her attention.
The Fire Star hangs above my kitchen bar and adds a bright edge to my fiesta-styled kitchen decor. It is reminiscent of the Harley style and colors.
I decided to include a video showing you just how easy they are to put together and enjoy.
 
They measure 24 inches from point to point.
You can also choose not to order the light cord if you just want to hang the star around your home.
They also have a Facebook page you can check out for updates.
We put one in my sister's closet. It adds a soft glow inside.
***I was sent these items for free for the sole purpose of doing this review. I was not paid or otherwise reimbursed. I was not told what to say. These are completely my opinions of the products***

1 comment:

  1. This is a great easy project. Thanks for sharing it. They are fun, cute and the girls like theirs.

    ReplyDelete