Saturday, September 15, 2018

Low Sodium Italian Pasta Salad

I found another great recipe. Kids didn't like it much, but my husband and I did. I highly suggest eating it as soon as you cook it as it dries up a bit during being stored in the fridge. We ended up adding a little Italian dressing to moisten it up, but that adds to the sodium. 

Happy eating! 

4 tablespoons olive oil
3/4 cup bell peppers
4 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
4 tablespoons Mrs. Dash tomato basil garlic seasoning blend (I mixed my own spices)
1 package of rotini pasta
3/4 cup cherry tomatoes

Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse and drain, do not cool. Combine olive oil, vinegar and Mrs. Dash® Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend in a large bowl; mix well. Add remaining ingredients; stir in warm pasta. Cool to room temperature, serve or chill for 1-2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment