Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Monday, November 6, 2017

Spa Night with Healtop Health Products

*The following review is of my own opinions. The products were sent to me for review, free of charge. I was not paid or asked to say anything, but my honest thoughts.*

I was given the chance to try out these products from healtop and see how much better they might be to other products in the same industry. I was pretty impressed by a few things before I even tried them. 
First, they are made and shipped from Israel. They are made of natural ingredients. Essential oils and such. All with the purpose of helping you "feel great". I've taken a stronger desire to having natural products to use. My skin and scalp have never been so dried out and irritated as they are now. I have tried a wide array of items in my battle against it. So I'm taking a more wholesome approach to what I use.

I'm disappointed by the delivery of the products. Our mail carriers are really dropping the ball with "fragile" items. One of the containers was dented in. Thankfully, it still opened just fine.
The lids came a little loose and something leaked inside the envelope. Not too badly, but parts of the labels were damaged. I ordered them on September 29th and received them on October  29th (we were out of town, so they probably came the Friday or Saturday before then). Typical wait for international orders though. Except China. Stuff from there can take 2 months or more at times. The packaging was pretty cute too.
This set comes with a body cream, foot cream, face oil and detox oil. I decided to take them along on a visit to my in laws house this weekend. We pampered ourselves and had some girly fun after a baby shower for my husbands aunt. It was a great way for us to begin the unwinding and relaxing for the weekend. 
We started with the body cream.We were all in agreement that upon the initial application, our skin felt very oil to the touch. It went on slick. However, after washing our hands we found that they were super soft! It felt so moisturized and good.
On our arms, not as much. My mother-in-law has extremely dry skin, so she liked the softness she eventually felt as the oils dried. My sister-in-law agreed. Once the oils dry, your skin feels so much better. I think if you apply and then rinse, it makes you feel soft. Your skin feels rejuvenated.



Next, we tried the every day face care. You are supposed to use a few drops twice daily. Make sure your face is clean. Our faces felt so smooth.
I loved it! No oily residue feeling was left. This was a favorite for my mother in law and myself. I could totally use this every day. Sadly, the next day, she told me that her face had broken out overnight. She has severely sensitive skin and even the natural mixture of these oils reacted with her face in a negative way. Mine was fine. I felt no ill effects from it.

The foot cream was another favorite. At first, you have a slick feeling. It has organic shea butter and calendula.
We used it on the rough places and noticed a smoother feel to our feet. I greatly enjoyed it and plan to continue its use.


Finally, we come to the Detox herbal supplement. I was very concerned with trying this one. It says it contains 90% alcohol. You put 10 drops in half a cup of water, three times a day. Smells like a hospital, but not in a good way. This was one reason I couldn't continue drinking it. At first it tastes like chamomile, but has a weird aftertaste. I couldn't finish my one try. Made my stomach too queasy. 
Overall, it was a lot of fun! We all got to talk and spend time being girly together. This little package of goodies helped us bond in a fun way. At the end of it all, we even had the kids paint our toenails.
And then, my husband painted my daughters nails for her. 
If you are interested in these products or others similar, you can check the bundle out through this link. Let me know which product you found to be the most interesting and that you would consider trying in the comments below!

42 comments:

  1. I need those type products. Our skin is dry here as well so I can see how this would help you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll bet. Hopefully I can send you some soon.

      Delete
  2. We've also started going for the all natuaral products when we can find them. They're just so much better and my hubby has terribly dry skin on his elbows and knees so I'll go check the Healthtop range out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I'm hoping to make it an all the time thing for my family.

      Delete
  3. It's so nice to hear that you are having fun trying out new products with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need these products in my life! My skin is so bad at the moment! The cold probably! Sounds like you had great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have terribly dry skin. I would love to try out these products myself and see how they work on my skin. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do and that you like them as much as we did!

      Delete
  6. I've been meaning to do Spa night with my 3 girls, but it's difficult to find products that are not harmful to them or my skin, This one sounds like something we are going to have to more into.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This should work perfectly! And they do have baby and other age groups products to choose from.

      Delete
  7. It's always disappointing when review products arrive damaged. I've actually caught our FedEx driver THROWING packages from the van to the front porch! I do love essential oils and natural products, though. I think I'd like the foot cream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate when they do that! Its disrespectful to say the least.

      Delete
  8. I had no idea but these sounds great for dry and sensitive skin.

    ❥ tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never heard of this brand, it sounds good. As winter is approaching, I need something like this for my dry skin. I am glad they are all made of essential oils.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winter is when I need them most too. Hope you are able to try them out!

      Delete
  10. Oh these sound great, I am all for things that make you feel soft! I love that you did this with your in laws and all got to have fun with the pampering experience. These products sound great, I had never heard of this brand before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are able to try them. We had a blast!

      Delete
  11. It's always a lot of fun when you get to try different products with the family. I think overall the products were great! I love products that help make my skin feel hydrated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of this brand before but I like the sound of a good body cream for dry weather. Winter is harsh where I lived, so a good hydrating cream is just life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winter is harsh on the skin. I think these products will be perfect for that.

      Delete
  13. I love products that made of natural ingredients. This brand looks so interesting, I'm looking for a skincare products and these look perfect for me. Will check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those products sounds awesome. I am intrigue by natural product . Will dig into it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love using natural products and essential oils. My skin has been getting pretty dry in the fall & winter. My chin area can be really sensitive with new products. I don't know that I would've been able to finish the detox herbal supplement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully these help you! That detox one was pretty strong...

      Delete
  16. These skincare products looks awesome since natural with gentle on your skin. I would love to try this with my little girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! There are some other bundles for other age groups as well.

      Delete
  17. It's great to find natural products you love for winter dryness. These sound like great options, and how fun that you all got to try them together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard finding things for winter dryness. I think this one really does a great job though!

      Delete
  18. These products sound lovely, I hope you had fun trying them. I may have to try some for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a blast! Hope you get to try them as well.

      Delete
  19. I really need a spa night. THis looks fun and these products look really good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This brand looks so interesting. I really love to try new products, Especially made of natural ingredients. and it seems you really enjoys the effect and fulfill your satisfaction. I am looking forward to try these one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

      Delete
  21. I don't know about this brand but it is nice to see you all trying out together! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I posted about a discount they are offering my readers.

      Delete