Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Journey to Pain Relief: Chiropractor Care

Speaking of chiropractic care, that is another option found to assist in pain relief and treatment of the causes themselves. For me, my main issues that has caused all these others is scoliosis. I've been told, that there is a chance that it can be slightly repaired by chiropractic adjustments. And I'm not the only one. My supervisor at my last job, had some of the same problems I have. She lives in pain like I do. She was referred to a chiropractor. They can be pricey, even with insurance. So be careful. 

By the way, if you are in the San Antonio area and need an amazing house-call chiropractor - Dr. Alexandra (Alex) Sweeney and her husband are the ones you want to call! They were fantastic. They came after work, so I didn't have to miss work. I served them dinner one night. We even had a blast talking about nerdy things! My kids loved having them over. Highly recommend them. Plus, you get serviced for half an hour at $75. Deep tissue massage and adjustments. They bring their equipment to you. You can also split this price and time with others. Make it party! Save money and feel great at the same time. 

I would suggest checking your insurance to see what is covered. Then call around and see what they have to offer and pricing. There are some great options, but as I mentioned, they can be very pricey. Know what you need. You don't have to be a doctor, but at least have an idea of what is wrong with you or causing you pain. You don't want to be given a run for your money (because sometimes, that's all they are after!) so get an idea of what you are looking for. 

2 comments: