Saturday, April 29, 2017

Mother's Day is on its way!

I don't have much money these days, so I am trying my hand at making gifts for the Nana's and Nona in our lives. Gotta admit, I'm no good at crafting. If it weren't for the fact that these are done mostly by the kids, I'd have thrown them away instead of trying to wrap them up for the recipients... Well, that and I don't know what else to do.

I got out the left over modge podge from creating the galaxy jars. Then I got some glitter. These packs are actually meant for nail art, but hey, glitter is glitter right? And then boom! We have craft and messy time.



What are you doing for Mother's Day? What special plans do you have? What gift ideas did you plan on for this year?

2 comments:

  1. Cool idea. Also you could put older kids hand print (with food color added to glue) in one color. Let dry. The take next older kid in different color and put on top other one. and so on. Then with sharpie write on frame something nice. It's cool project idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had thought of that -_- Would have been a better gift idea...

      Delete