Sunday, April 2, 2017

Label Daddy discount via US Family Guide

It has come to that time of year again. Summer camps and trips are fast approaching! Time to label your child's (or your own) gear so that there is no doubt what belongs to who. Label Daddy is teaming up with US Family Guide again to share information and discounts to help you prepare for those upcoming events. 

I absolutely love their labels! Easy to use, machine washable, and they make putting my kids' names on things look wonderful! I can't tell you how much I dislike writing their names and it comes out lopsided or funky looking. My handwriting doesn't reflect my skills with writing... Anyhow... 
I have been using Label Daddy for all my labeling needs. I especially recommend them to other moms out there. My son recently came home with another kids jacket, all because they had the same jacket. Which would have been avoided had they been labeled! 

Even if your kids won't be going to summer camps, there are other things to consider using them for. Camping trips, next school year preparation (can't start too early!), days at the pool, vacations or even labeling your own things if you live with someone else. They are also great for marking your personal lunch items that you take to work. Should make someone think twice about dipping into your things!

No comments:

Post a Comment