Sunday, April 2, 2017

Avery review via Shoplet.com

Shoplet is hosting another review through me for Avery products. I'm a huge fan of Avery. They are innovative in design and usefulness. Today I have their UltraTabs. These are quite nifty for the color-coded and organized mind. They are durable and 2-sided. But best of all, you can write on them and they are smudge-free. Index or flag notes so you know exactly where to look later. Each pack comes with 80 re-positional tabs. The only downside I can see would possibly be price. They are $11.19 a pack. A little more than I might like to pay, but you are are getting better quality.
They also sent a 5 tab moveable tab divider set. These are great for a 3 ring binder. They have the features of the other tabs included and ready to go. It is also made of a durable, heavyweight card stock with reinforced holes to make them last longer. They have printable divider sheets to make it easier for you to add designs to them. Sorta doll up or create a more appealing outward look. These are only $2.98 a pack. Avery is also wonderful about having free templates online. You just enter the product number, find the one you want, create the design, and it prints perfectly in line with your page.


What better way to keep things organized at home or at the office? So check them out and let me know what you think in the comments below! Also, keep in mind, that Shoplet.com offers more than just office supplies. They also have cleaning supplies, medical supplies, and office furniture.

***I was not paid to write this review. My opinions are my own. I am compensated only by being sent the products to test and write about.***

2 comments:

  1. Shoplet does have some nice things. Everyone should work to get organized this year!

    ReplyDelete