Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Sword Art Online is coming in movie form tonight only?!

And... I won't be able to go! Sadness... This series evokes mixed emotions from me. The beginning of it was amazing. Then they shifted and created a part two within the first season... Then came the second season? Or whatever. It didn't flow too smoothly. But I love the characters. Asuna is my hero and Kirito is... well, I have a fiancé, so I'll just say he is awesome.

This movie is limited release. Only select theaters are showing it tonight. At 8 PM. ONLY TONIGHT! Why?! So if you are a SAO fan, check this website to see if there is a theater near you is playing it.
Let me know what you think of it! Hope its a great one.

1 comment: