Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Only 4 more months to go...

My wedding day approaches quickly. I have just about four more months left to finish the preparations. I do have the cake toppers and he put on a custom engagement ring to show this lady is his.
He knows me so well. A diamond would've disappointed this nerdy girl. He created a ring with the Star Wars rebel symbols holding the ruby.
The cake toppers will look great on the cake we plan to have. He has Captain Picard and I have Queen Amidala.  
The invitations went out too. My future mother-in-law and her brother created the perfect blend for us.
And for my birthday, my Mom sent us our cake cutting set. A little polish and it will be beautiful!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations dear Emily!! I am so happy for you!! Blessings always!

    ReplyDelete