Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Its almost here!

I have a love/hate relationship with my email inbox. They send little teasers about the new Beauty and the Beast movie that is coming on March 17th. On the one hand, I can't wait! On the other... I'm too poor to get the cool extras. The Alamo Drafthouse has pre-order tickets for the movie. Buy the tickets and you can also get the special edition pint glasses.
How cool are they?!

In addition, I'm on a review list that sends updates on certain movies. Everything from news on the progress to release, previews, and kid activity pages. I love seeing things before others, but this ones previews have me apprehensive on how the movie will be. My expectations are high. Belle is my Princess of choice. She's the nerdy one! How can I not expect something awesome from that??

4 comments:

  1. Well I know how they build things up these days and it turns into a let down. I sure hope it wont be that for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true. I guess we will have to wait and see.

      Delete
  2. You need to update you bio on this page. Your a mom of 4 now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had forgotten about that. Will do.

      Delete