Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Coobie Seamless Bra review and contest

Lately I keep hearing the phrase, "Beauty is pain." As much as I like dressing up and looking nice, despite the discomfort that sometimes comes with it... I refuse to settle for pain in my clothing choices. Bras are usually the worse. Being flat chested, I insist on having bras with support. Usually with underwire. But then there is the problem with the wire poking out, or feeling like I'm being lifted by the boobs, or pinched in the middle valley of nothingness. A while back, I was given the chance to try the Coobie Seamless Bra and write a review about it. I loved how comfortable they were! I could even wear one of them as a sports bra while I worked out. Though my son asked why I was naked... So I was very happy to try them again when they partnered with US Family Guide. This time, I had just had my baby and was eager to try their new nursing bra.

So super comfortable! I've grown at least a cup size with all the milk production. And here is what I've found...
I own 5 nursing bras; 2 came from the clearance rack at Wal-Mart, 2 came from Motherhood, and then this one from Coobie. From this selection - Coobie is the most comfortable, superior fitting, and best support I have.

The material is breathable and light.
It had removable padding. I do wish the padding was stationary as when it comes time to wash, as I have to adjust them. I still put in pads to catch the leakage though. But then I do leak a lot. This one has no clasps.
Its a One Size fit. You slide it over your head. I like this way a bit better as I have had clasps catch, break, and scratch over time. The straps are in X style on your bag. This way keeps them in place. I don't like normal straps so much. I don't like how much they stretch and end up falling over my shoulder. Its a constant adjustment. This bra also offers amazing support without underwire.
Another great perk to their bras - is the price! This nursing bra runs for only $22.00. The ones from Motherhood were $40 each and that's only because of a promotion. The ones from Wal-Mart were about $10-$15 each, but they don't offer support, are uncomfortable, and keep coming loose. You get what you pay for with those and that's still a waste of time. I think I might have to invest in a couple more of these amazing bras to help me get through the year that I will be feeding my baby girl.
Now for some fun! I'm hosting a contest to give away two Coobie Seamless Bras. They have many other styles to fit your needs. But if you don't want to be in on that, you can save 25% on Coobie Seamless Bras at www.shopcoobie.com  Use code: USFG.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. Nursing bras are so hard. Cheap ones are just that-CHEAP! So if this one is nice quality, BONUS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have other styles and you can enter to win one of those too. Its not just the nursing bra. Which I LOVE!

      Delete