Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Coobie Seamless Bra promotion

Every woman needs a comfortable, but supportive bra in their life. Through my partnership with the US Family Guide, I'm happy to offer my readers the chance at 25% off a Coobie Bra.
They are super comfortable, offer support, and come in such a variety that they can rival name brands at the store. They even have nursing bras.
So check them out and don't forget to let me know what you think!


Perfect for everyday wear our versatile one-size fits 32A - 36D, available in 7+ styles and 70+ colors/patterns, with adjustable straps and removable pads! Try one, you'll love it!
PROMOTION: Save 25% on any order of Coobie Seamless Bras at www.shopcoobie.com Use code:
USFG

2 comments:

  1. The last one is pretty. Looks comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very comfy. I still have at least one that I had gotten before.

      Delete