Friday, September 9, 2016

Adoramapix review

Once again, I was blessed with the opportunity to create a product with Adoramapix through the partnership they have with US Family Guide.
I chose to review their 10 page 8 x 8 photo book. They make things so simple. From choosing a design to auto-filling the pages.
You just have to approve of the layout, make sure each picture fits correctly, and add your own captions. If you want to take the time to add "stickers" or change the colors, or maybe even take it page by page and design your own, you can!
I generally try to keep it simple as I don't often have the time to put into it. But I like having the options. It took me a while to finish this one, only because I had to wait for the final picture I needed for the cover.
Once ordered, shipping only took a couple of days. I ordered on September 3rd, it shipped on the 6th and arrived on the 8th. The book was very well done. Pictures are inside the covers as well as on pages of the book. 

I also ordered some prints while I was at it. I got an 8x10 for my great grandmothers Christmas gift. 
I ordered a 10x10 collage as another gift. I love the deep red patter inside and the sharpness of the images. 
And another 8x10 collage. 
Overall, I love ordering from them. I've gotten metal prints from them. They are brilliant and easy to hang. And now they have options to get magnets on them for mounting! I do wish they made it easier to delete old albums. So far it looks like you have to go into each one to delete the album. It would also be nice if they put all pictures uploaded the same day into the same album instead of creating a new album if you decide to add pictures after the initial upload. 

1 comment: