Thursday, August 25, 2016

Smead product review via Shoplet.com

As you have heard me say many times before, being organized is a big deal to me. Everything has a place, everything in its place. With my herd of kids, it's even more important. That's why I loved getting the Smead folder products that Shoplet sent me for reviews. Shoplet.com is the largest e-tailer of office supplies.
This time I received the 3-in-1 SuperTab Section Folders and the Organized Up Vertical Expanding Files. 
The Organized Up Vertical Expanding Files folder stands vertically. It expands as you add into it. There are 12 pockets with SuperTabs that are 90% larger for your labeling convenience. They also include the blank labels so you have a fresh start for making the labels. If you go to Smead.com, you can download the free printing template to print the right sizes on the labels to keep them beat and legible. There is a security flap and cord in the front to protect your documents from falling out. 

The 3-in-1 SuperTab Section Folders are another thing I love.
I use them to organize important papers. One of them works well for the medical documents that I have to take from one doctors office to another. I keep my children's medical records in another one. It also helps that they come in different colors. So you can separate your filing system by color. Whether you need to organize your kids school stuff or your office desk, they are a great pair of products! 

Shoplet doesn't just offer the largest selection in office supplies. They also have cleaning supplies, medical supplies, and office furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment