Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Gift ideas

So I'm again trying to get through the gift giving ideas and decide who gets what for Christmas and birthdays for the rest of this year. December is a full month for me. So many people to buy Christmas gifts for and my mothers birthday. Thankfully, I have a little time left to prepare myself. Recently, I received an email from Jewel Scent. In case you don't remember, I did a couple jewelry candle reviews. These are amazing and fun! And on top of that, they also offer soaps. Well, when you subscribe for their emails, they send their latest deals. And right now, you can order $35 or more and get an additional ring worth $50. You just enter the code 50RING at checkout in the coupon or code box. It will show on the order list as being applied. Even better is that some of them are discounted already. Like this Cotton Candy one that is marked down to $19.99.
Don't forget to check out their Specials. I checked to see if you can combine those with this additional ring promotion, but it tells me I haven't met the requirements for that. That does suck. If you just want to forego the additional ring, I did see some under $20.
Who would you get this for?? 

2 comments:

  1. People I work with. Do they have a good smell when they burn? Lots of candles say they do but don't when burned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do. You can click on the link "Jewel Scent" in blue to see the original review I did.

    ReplyDelete