Monday, March 21, 2016

Excellent deal on Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

Is this game not doing well in sales or does Target have an overflow in them... Gears of War: Ultimate Edition is currently on sale for $39.99 both in stores and online. But there is also a 75% off deal in Cartwheel for it. So today, I took my lunch break out and grabbed a copy for only $10.81!
I don't have an Xbox One just yet... but there are plans to get one. And since I know someone who happens to like this game, I'm thinking investing in it wouldn't be such a bad idea. So keep this one in mind if you have someone who likes it or if you need a gift coming up soon. Just don't wait too long. This offer expires on Saturday, March 26th. And most Targets around San Antonio are already out. Check the availability around you.

2 comments: