Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

3 Ingredient Nutella Cookie recipe

I love baking. But some things take up too much of my time. So I like finding simple recipes. A buddy of mine had sent me this recipe from an iFunny post.
They are made of 3 ingredients, super quick to make, and taste delicious! I’ll add in my modifications though. The one from iFunny was a little too dry. So technically you might need a fourth ingredient – water. You can also stuff these with Oreo cookies for an even better treat.
What you will need:
1 egg
1 cup of flour
1 13 ounce jar of Nutella (1 cup didn't seem enough)
Water as needed
Simply mix all ingredients until you have a good batter. Water may be needed to help moisten it. These are easy to roll into 1 inch balls.
Bake at 350 degrees. They should only take 6-8 minutes. Take them out when they are a little moist to make them soft.
The first time I made these, I used the Hershey spread instead.
They make a richer chocolate cookie but come out just as good!
Always keep an eye for the deals. I got mine at Target on sale with a coupon! Sometimes they also have Cartwheel deals. This time around, the coupon and the offer had different sizes.

2 comments: