Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Crazy deals

This week I had to run a couple errands and scored some amazing deals! I got all of this 
for exactly $15! I had coupons for the pop tarts, beans, refreshers, kandoo wipes, bacon, and pillsbury rolls. The kandoo and refreshers were the only items I picked up at Target.
The coupons and cartwheel offers got those for a little over $2.
Everything else came from HEB. Now, more than ever before, I'm having to watch my spending and be as frugal as I can. Time to catch those deals!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is great. You did good. Were are also having to cut back. I got tots to do a casserole type thing with. You know cheese, bacon bits, and the tots. I might add some scrambled eggs in there but maybe not. Eggs are over $2.50 a dozen! Outragougs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a great recipe I'll try to share soon!

      Delete