Krispy Kreme has the best way to relish such a day. They offer you a chance to get a free original glazed donuts for simply speaking like a pirate. Say ARRR! matey's and tankards up. Let's get those sweet treats.
Oh but wait... That won't be the only way to get something free. What if we wanted a dozen FREE original glazed donuts? Wear 3 or more of the approved attire that constitutes as a pirates outfit and you can score a whole boxed dozen....
This special day is the 19th of September! So who is with me? Don't like pirates? I'll have you walking me plank, ye landlubbers!
Need more information? Check out this lovely bit they posted....
"Ahoy There Mateys! Saturday, September 19, any buccaneer to enter a participating Krispy Kreme and talk like a pirate gets one FREE Original Glazed® doughnut. To the landlubber who dares to wear full pirate attire goes a bounty of one FREE dozen Original Glazed doughnuts. Offer good on International Talk Like a Pirate Day, September 19th, only. Visit http://KrispyKreme.com/
To claim yer bounty on September 19, ye must:
• Come in to a participating Krispy Kreme shop and Talk like a pirate for one FREE Original Glazed doughnut.
• Come in to a participating Krispy Kreme location in full pirate costume for one FREE dozen Original Glazed doughnuts. Qualifying pirate costumes must include three or more of the following items: NO WEAPONS ALLOWED!
• Eye Patch
• Pirate Hat
• Peg Leg
• Parrot on Shoulder
• Pirate Shirt / Loose white shirt
• Leather Belt
• Silver and gold necklaces and earrings
• Pirate Hook
• Pointy black boots or ragged brown sandals
Offer good for one free doughnut per customer who talks like a pirate to a Krispy Kreme team member at a participating shop. One free dozen Original Glazed doughnuts per customer who wears a full pirate costume into a participating Krispy Kreme location. Redeemable on September 19, 2015 only at participating Krispy Kreme US locations, excludes Puerto Rico and the following locations:
Foley and Mobile, AL
Macon (two locations) and Warner Robins GA
Baton Rouge and Metairie, LA
Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OK
Anderson, Florence, and Spartanburg, SC
Pigeon Forge, TN"