Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Savings all around!

You can make it rain money and I'll stretch that bill to last a long time with my savings skills! Sadly, I work in retail and my money has to last or I have to go without. With 2 boys starting school in a couple weeks, plenty of bills, and the occasional desire to have something extra... I have to get creative and watch for sales. That's what I've been doing this past week to get what I need. 
Like this haul. Between Cartwheel, price cuts, coupons and a gift card promotion I got about $150 worth of stuff and only paid $90. Plus I had a $5 gift card to use next time. 
I got this for a review I did.
Plus add 20% off in Cartwheel. 
Wet Ones are on sale, plus Smart Source coupons and Cartwheel! Let's triple dip people.  
Chips Ahoy have 15% the Family size packs. 
Newtons Fig Cookies are 20% off. 
Back to school means cartwheel deals like these. That Smart Source had coupons to match. 
And then Pop Secret popcorn! 30% off. 
I also had some frozen and cold foods not pictured that had 10-40% offers I used. 

1 comment: