Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Bic back to school fun

Thanks to being a Bzzz agent, I got some  Bic Xtra-Fun #2 pencils just in time for back to school.
I love how colorful they are. Writing in style is a big deal to me. Don't get me wrong, I'll use a cheap pen or pencil on a daily basis, but I prefer using something that speaks volumes of me instead. These are ultra solid and have break-resistant lead. Even better for those small hands that might press harder than needed or hold it in the sharpener too long and hard. 
Right now, you can get 20% off at Target using Cartwheel. 
They are $2.99 a pack. 
Join the fun!

1 comment: