Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Monday, July 13, 2015

Summer clearance deals at Target

Target stores are shifting things around and it's time to say goodbye to the summer items. Don't know about your store but I know mine has marked down their stuff to 70% as of today.
Most stores are doing the same or starting with 50%.
Sorry ladies, this cutie is already taken! 
Outdoor baby swings are going out too. Also, check the Home department as there should be shelving items on clearance as well. 

2 comments:

  1. Took them to target after their swim lessons - just looked items and I couldn't find Artie until Emma told me where he went hahaha! I didnt buy anything. Love my boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at ours Sat and they didn't have a big sale at all. I guess I will have to go take another look around.

    ReplyDelete