Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Need a night out?

Sometimes as parents, we just need a night alone without the kiddos. A chance to unwind, run errands, maybe just sleep... Whatever it is, we need time to recharge our batteries every so often. This isn't always easy. Especially if you are like me and have no family and limited friends around where you live. You have to be creative. I play hide and seek and put my phone on silent. Usually hiding in the closet buys me 10 minutes of hearing the kids running around yelling, "Mom! Where are you?" 
But if you are looking for a better solution every once in a while, I have something you need to check out. A friend of mine has a Lego store that he holds parties or events in. He also now offers Parents Night Out. 
You get 3 1/2 hours of alone time while your kids get to play and wear themselves out. They also get to take home a Lego mini figure! 
Check out their Facebook Page and see what other amazing things they have to offer! 

2 comments:

  1. So have you put the kids in it yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, and I don't plan to. Just promoting it for the friend who owns the store.

      Delete