Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Friday, July 3, 2015

Hastings reading program

The kids finally reached 300 minutes of reading time each for the month of June. I took their reading tracking pages in and let them get their bookworm bucks. Each child got $5 towards a book purchase. Just remember you have to have $5 before taxes to use your bookworm bucks. Each of them picked out 2 books. 
Since I didn't realize that, I ended up using one of their bucks towards my own book purchase. After all, I did the reading... We also picked up a couple movies and used my 10% coupon that I got while trading in books. My favorite being the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice. 

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love the smile on their faces. I sure hope they all turn out to be great readers like their mom!

    ReplyDelete