Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Back to School steals at Office Max!


After work this morning I stopped by Office Max to see the .01 deals they have for the back to school add this week.
There will be penny deals every week I believe through the back to school season. This week was the glue, pens, and note cards. 
I got all these for only a dime! You read right, .10. 
This is how it works....
These are the items for the promotion. 
 Pens, there are black and blue ones. 
The note cards. And not pictured are the glue. 
It is limited to 3 of each item per family. The pens are 3 no matter which color. Not 3 of each color. Once you get 3 of each item, the total goes way above the required $5 purchase minimum. Its over $12 actually. They ask for your number and if you want the rewards program. After entering your number, the cashier enters the transaction and the promo prices are taken into account. Your total then drops to mere nickels or dimes! So get ready for school and save money as you go. Keep an eye on the sale ad for them. Never know what will be in the next one. 

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you explained I because I see these deals and think "What's the catch?". Ten I don't bother with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same at first until I tested it out. So glad I can help!

      Delete