Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Monday, June 29, 2015

The Iced Cupcake store review

I recently went out of town to visit a friend. We went to Katy, Texas. While there, we passed by a cute little cupcake shop that I suddenly had the urge to stop in. Granted, I didn't want to just spring my sudden desire for a rich cupcake on the two guys I was hanging out with, so I was thrilled when one of them said something about the shop instead. Yay! Of course I offered to buy everyone a cupcake if they would agree to walk across the parking lot with me and get them. Who is crazy enough to turn down a free cupcake?? Inside did seem a little dark, I'll admit. But it was a nice, clean shop with friendly staff who were very patient with my little group or undecided cupcake buyers. Prices may be considered a little high for someone who is used to making their own, but after tasting one... I can live with $3.00 a cupcake. Of course that's only applied if you buy 6 or more. And since I wanted at least two flavors (let's be real, I wanted to try almost all of them), I decided to give each of us 2. If you buy 1-5 cupcakes, they are $3.25 each. They also have sugar cookies and can do custom cakes. The presentation of each one was appealing, the taste... superb! So moist and rich in flavor. I got the Sassy Strawberry and Triple Chocolate ones. Probably shouldn't have eaten both in one sitting, but I just couldn't help myself. 
So if you are ever passing through Katy, I suggest you take a few minutes to stop by and show some love to The Iced Cupcake. I tried to check out their website, but its getting a face lift at the moment. Instead, check out their Facebook page. And where was this cupcake beauty when I was at the shop?!? 

4 comments:

  1. They looks good. Glad you found a spot t try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I hope to find other places.

      Delete
  2. Here we have so many little places tucked here and there. Would be fun to try to find 1 a week for a year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should and let me know about them. If you want to do a guest post, those would be great ones!

      Delete