Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Sweet Pea's sword from Sucker Punch review

I think I'm ready for comic con! I just received the Sweet Pea sword for review which completes my cosplay look. This sword is really sturdy, which surprised me. It's not the bendy rubber I was expecting. It's a slightly hard plastic. The detail is exactly like the movie as this is a licensed version of the epee she used. 
Summer is nearly over. Before you know it, Halloween will be here. But even outside of that there are other opportunities to dress up or cosplay for. Here in San Antonio there is San Japan, Alamo City, SciFest, and more. All of them within the next few months. I've been preparing by piecing together my costume to cosplay as Sweet Pea from Sucker Punch.
I'm going to use this sword with my costume that I previously reviewed.
I might even try taking one of my kids with me this time, though they tend to get bored easily after just an hour.... So if you are looking for costumes or accessories, check out the Wholesale Costume Club. You can sign up to be a member and get the discounted price as well. Let's dress up and be someone else for a little while. 

4 comments:

  1. Bekah needs to go. SHe is a closet nerd who really needs to quit hiding. She needs a costume. She can be an Ewak from star wars. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to take her with me! And I'm sure I can find something fuzzy for her haha

      Delete
  2. You are the MOST sexy sweet pea EVER! Hope someone will grab your dupa at cosplay places!!! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete